22.2.12

"blue" is the color of my true love's hair











Hello people!

Today it's my first day here! So, nice to meet you!! 

I love creative people, I love their passion to do things, some of them are around me..

Blue is my inspiration these days!!

Room 516 !!
My beloved sister
Yves Klein anthropométries !! 
Blue adidas walking on the streets of Barcelona !! 
Anafi, my island
Albert Camus, L'É, read it, I just "put" it in my list of top books !..

love this 
song !..

Have a lovely day!

S.

facebook / instagram

3 comments:

annie_stru said...

Lovely photos S.! I love that song too!
Congratulations on your beautiful new blog!!
Best wishes!!
& Καλή αρχή***
:)

Unknown said...

welcome :) so far it looks like your blogging is going really well and you are sharing lots of beauty. xx*

sofia said...

thank you nileta!!! *