20.3.12

Random












As I have told you before (in post "9.3.12") I immensely believe in process & luck,in any part of life!
So, I started last year, making a project, for myself..It has to do (I'm using Present, because I'm still working on it!), with the body & it's expressions, influenced by  Eric Rohmer's, "La genou de Claire" !!

It was a collage, it became a "rock", then sketches, lately animation.. 
and it still goes on.. Random arising out of the process & that's what provokes my curiosity & interest!So, when the sketches on paper met my photoshop application & after a "wrong move",
it turned up to be my best picture (the first one on the post) ! 

"The most important aspects of a process are time, relationship and change."..
check Conditional Design Manifesto !!..

I'm one of those people who believe that, in an exhibition (for example), 
the set up is much more interesting, than the exhibition itself!!
the song !!

Love
S.

facebook / instagram

1 comment:

annie_stru said...

I love that vibrant yellow color! These series of artworks are really lovely! I especially like the sketches & animation!
Let's see how far can this project go..!
Kisses!!