12.4.12

Pastel Love













































Yesterday I went out for some shopping, after a long long time..

Although it was a rainy day, I was in a fool spring mood & all the clothes I chose were pastel & transparent pieces!!

So today it was a set up day!!

Pastel is romance.
I love pastels. not only on the clothes..
An old Polaroid picture, a sweet macaroon, a colour for Easter!
Pastel is the macarons!!!!! I really really love this delicacy!!
Pastel is the Easter!
The wall of the old house where Dimitris his beautiful artwork!!
Zabriskie point's final scene..

 *Street style photos from Elle, in Paris Fashion week!Mini drawing on the wall, mine!


Goodbye for now, enjoy your pastel days!
Take care!!
S.

facebook / instagram

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i heart your bathing suit. and your blog. have a wonderful Easter break.

the muse and the ladybug said...

Lovely photos once again!! I also love pastels!!
Happy easter! Have fun!!cu!!

sofia said...

thank you girls!! I really appreciate it! I am back with new stuff!! Hope you had A wonderful Easter too!!

annie_stru said...

I love pastel colors & floral patterns! It looks like you made some very nice shopping choices!
Your picks are once again lovely! I especially adore the floral scarf & those fabric clothes hangers!
Hope you had a great time during Easter!
Kisses***

sofia said...

thank you Annie!!