23.5.12

colors everywhere





































because of those "uncertain" days, we need color in our life!


That's exactly why we desided to put some color in our "fruit party", so during my visit to this very cute blog, I discovered this D.I.Y fruit balloons !! try making your own, I'm sure you will enjoy the process, it is so easy & funny!!

This wonderful blog by ledansla, always reminds me, how much I adore pastel colors!!

I'm also excited with this photo & the more I learn about Christian Chaize's whole project, the more enthusiastic I get!! It's so nostalgic, isn't it?? maybe it fits better to the previous post about nostalgia!

put colors in your life, in every way you want!!
you could search for your old watercolors & start painting without any exact reason!!

Love
S.

facebook / instagram

3 comments:

the muse and the ladybug said...

I love the first photo..its really nostalgic!great colors!

annie_stru said...

I love your fruit balloon garland!! It's so happy & playful!
The Praia Piquinia project is totally amazing! I love this concept of returning several times to a specific place and taking shots from the exact same angle, capturing how things change over hours, days and seasons.. A great idea beautifully executed!

Thank you for your colorful post S.!

Lots of kisses!!
xxx

Cloudline Chic Flows said...

I put on my party happy face for your creative balloon vision! :)