14.6.12

guest session































I decided to set up a guest session in my blog. I came up with the idea when I realized how much pleasure this blog gives me!! It pretty much started as a way to express myself, communicate, share things that I like, maybe new experiences, things I create on my own or while working with other people as a team!! Thanks to my blog though, I also met some very interested people like Nileta, Angelica, Eleni, Kleo & many others!! I loved their work as much as their blogs!

So I thought why not sharing this "pleasure" with some of my "gifted" close friends ? So I offer them the chance to experience this extraordinary(!) feeling, of expressing themselves throughout my  blog, feeling free to put their own special touch on it!!

The first guest, is my dearest sister of course, who is so talented, though her demanding job, as a lawyer, doesn't let too much room for her talents, at the moment!!

I pass you on to her for one post & who knows, maybe there will be more!

I look forward to reading Natasa's post & I leave you with this song that we (me & her) sing together (..especially in summertime)!!

with love!
S.

facebook / instagram

4 comments:

Cloudline Chic Flows said...

such an honour and happy feeling to see that miss sunshine sends the light in our eyes with her expressive and esoteric posts! :) Thank you for being so creative and kind!

a song from me too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2D-4niMueo

annie_stru said...

So excited!!
Looking forward for your sister's (& many others) guest posts!!
Kisses xxx

Unknown said...

i love the picture of your sister. and the song you sing along :)
it is such a great idea to have guest bloggers on sunshine in my eyes. can't wait to see how she expresses herself through your blog.
it's been great meeting you too. have a great (and not too hot hopefully) weekend.
xx*

sofia said...

thank u all girls!!
@Cloudline Chic Flows: wonderful song, love it!!

I'm really happy, with this new session, because I'm very curious of how somebody who don't own a blog, can express him/herself through another blog (complicated..) !! So let's see!!