29.6.12

the "foreign" people with the"immigrant" soul
















I will change the quote, "take it or leave it", to "take us or leave us", as an abstract request to the future.. aimed to a person, maybe, or ourselves, or the circumstances, we need the right timing & the willpower to change our lifes!!


Lately, I have met lot of Greek people that live overseas.. I also see many of my friends & relatives that take the chance and exit abroad.. I think that openminded people are welcomed in Greece. I love the spirit that my friends from abroad pass to me.. we all need this different "wind"..

Go out & meet each other, there are people outside that have many beautiful things to share with you!! Take the opportunity or leave it..!!

This week I'm leaving the country too, for a short term study abroad, I gonna make some textile design stuff, you know, patterns, sewing, dyeing fabrics & all these things that really makes me happy.. I'm really excited & anxious as well !!

I desire those splattered mugs, I dream them hugging my morning coffee!!

patterns, patterns, patterns (& what a lovely lookbook) !!
A beautiful tumblr, blog & name, "sophietakespictures": )

To the "foreign" people with the "immigrants" souls, donate, this song !!

see u soon,
Bye!!
S.

facebook / instagram

3 comments:

Cloudline Chic Flows said...

"Immigrant soul".. Could be an exit music note for a film. This is now and this is your time to flourish. Come back to give us your light and the rejuvenating air of "otherness" Loved your splattered mugs, the leafy bathing suit and the Aztek printed goodies!

Lots of positive vibes to your soul! :)

sofia said...

thank u Eleni.. ur positive vibes are welcomed, & I need them much!!

annie_stru said...

I am sure this is going to be an exciting experience and that you are going to learn interesting & beautiful things.

I wish to you a lovely stay and looking forward for your «foreign» posts!
Keep us update! ;-)
***