14.7.12

dream to get drunk






























another creative week is over & now after a quick visit at Tate & Damien Hirst's exhibition, I'm trying to arange all the things I've got into & the prints I've made so far!! this beautiful dream will be continued for a few more days & it feels like I'm drunk, this euphoria that wine can give u when u are with friends & talking hours about your dreams..

the french song that my new French friend Coline introduced me, is on the repeat for days !! 

& of course in the week's menu was the Jamie Oliver's raspberry cheesecake !! His book "30 minutes meal", it's very close to become my new best seller cook book !! Always love Jamie !!

have a beautiful weekend,
S.

facebook / instagram

5 comments:

Cloudline Chic Flows said...

the artwork and the overall aesthetics of this particular post reminds me of a very beloved record of mine by Lambchop. I'll send you the link of the artwork to see for yourself:

http://www.muzieklijstjes.nl/Tips/lambchopwhatanother.jpg

Enjoy your days and I'll promise to try that rasberry cheesecake! Can't wait in fact!:)

sofia said...

thank u so much Eleni, I'll check it right now!!

the cheesecake was so delicious & easy!! I recommend it to u!!

kisses!!

annie_stru said...

I really love your work Sofia! It's so colorful and positive! It seems it reflects perfectly how happy you are and how much content, with what you're doing! It's so great to see your enthusiasm through this post! Your positive vibes are contagious!
I love Jamie Oliver too as you well know, and his "30 minutes meal" book is really great, as much as the series ofcourse!
I will definatelly try the cheesecake! ;-)
xxx

sofia said...

thank u so much Anna!! u are so nice!!

I'll bought the book, so I'll bring it with me back home, & I'm gonna make all the recipes!!

annie_stru said...

I think you should better buy it from Athens, do you know there is a Greek edition on the market here? ;-)I've seen it a few weeks ago.