25.7.12

break














































Hello everybody!! I'm back!! My feelings are mixed.. so complicated..

Organizing my mind.. doing my luggages again, filled with summer clothes this time(..)
I'm out in a couple of days again, only now it's for a real summer break!!
And my summer obsessions are coming with me!

my new top from top shop
the silk hand dyed scarf, which I designed!
sunglasses from Zara!
my welcome back gift that I received when I returned!! "The Pattern Sourcebook" by Drusilla Cole!! so happy!!
the "heart-back" blue top!!
a black classic pant from Zara!
my new cook book by Jamie!! so exciting!!
my sister's black ray-ban sunclasses, so chic & classy!!
& last but not least a book by Albert Camus, "the Stranger"!!
of course I'll be experimenting on new fabrics & materials!!

stay tuned for more London posts.. For now I'll be editing my photos.

take care
S.

facebook / instagram

1 comment:

annie_stru said...

Welcome back Sofia!!!
What a lovely post this is!! The pattens, colors & items are so delightful. Your scarf is absolutely gorgeous and looks perfect as the logo background!! I also adore those bright blue tops! ♥
Best wishes for a lovely "true Summer" brake.. wherever you're going!!

xxx