31.7.12

the coil














"Εκεί που τελειώνουμε εμείς, αρχίζει η
θάλασσα"..

here is again one of my favorites poems by Kiki Dimoula..
These words, describe exactly my feelings at the moment.. I'm seating nearby the sea, feeling the "real freedom" & soul tranquility... it's like the water & the waves are extensions of myself.. 

When these words of Dimoula come in my mind I can see Anafi..

Now i'm in Santorini - my "half" hometown & I'm here for nostalgia.. I'll participate at the photographic section of the "1st Bienale of Santorini". The opening is tomorrow on 1st of August & if anyone is close I would be very happy to pop around and say hello!

my piece is named "blumbango coil", & it has much to do with my dream island!!

.."Πες "στιγμή", 

που φωνάζει βοήθεια ότι πνίγεται,
μην τη σώζεις,
πες,
δεν "άκουσα¨.

all the best!!

1 comment:

Cloudline Chic Flows said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mUmdR69nbM


"When I'm as puzzled as a newborn child
I'm as riddled as the tide
Should I stand amid the breakers?"