29.8.12

(λ)oops






drawing & wearing palm trees, obsessed with old shoes, christmas lights in August.

fuchsia green purple deep blue & everything between them.
fuchsia green purple.

loops.

finding my inspirations on colours, details, summer motifs, old school shoes, old books, 
fuchsia green purple deep blue, maybe yellow & fuchia again.
On repeat Bjork !!

feedback.

& as I'm talking about inspiration, here is a very serious & inspiring blog, aufrais !!

capture your moments in loops on your mind!
& then take the feedback.
kiss

3 comments:

angelica said...

sofia, im super happy to inspire people like you. thank you! and i'm into christmas lights in august, too!

annie_stru said...

Hello S.!
Beautiful post!! The photos are gorgeous! I love the reddish hues & the little bits of green & blue! Truly beautiful editing!
&
The logo is just amazing!!!
**

sofia said...

@angelica: I really really love your blog, it's a pleasure to my senses!!
@anna: thank u so much!! :)