3.9.12

my autumn's done come










lovely Athens on September, first autumn breeze !!
it might sound odd but I always look forward for these days to come ..


First bike ride yesterday, so proud & glad for my Brooks saddle & my old Batavus Dutch bike!

old adidas & boyfriend's pants are always "must" ..


last but not least.. a great recipe that I'm never bored to make, fava for lunch, to welcome autumn !! Trust me & try it !!


a great song, based on the Henri Clouzot unfinished movie "L'enfer" !!
& the lyrics ..


"Kiss all the pretty ones goodbye
Give everyone a penny that cry
You can throw all my tranquil' pills away
Let my blood pressure go on its way
For my autumn's done come
My autumn's done come. Done come

Let those 'I-don't-care-days' begin
I'm tired of holding my stomach in
No more slinky folk dollars for me
I'll take Sears & Roebuck dollars gladly
For my autumn's done come
My autumn's done come. Done come"


have a nice Sebtember
all of u!!
S.


facebook / instagram

1 comment:

annie_stru said...

I feel like Autumn is the most romantic season of the year! Romantic & little bit melacholic.. I love it so much!
These days are perfect for bike rides & yours is so lovely and stylish!!

Keep riding & dreaming!