6.9.12

the backstage of a banoffee pie













because I miss London so much lately..

I've made my favorite desert.. mini banoffee pies !!


couples on Primrose Hill are two of the best pictures I took in London !!


the courtyard of central saint martins school, by the afternoon sun! / a pair of shoes I felt in love with at Selfridges ..


and the British band Fujiya & Miyagi .. the song of the day !!  loudly please !!


when u miss something from the past it means that you've experienced it - and this is what felicity is about.


have a lovely day !!

S.

facebook / instagram

1 comment:

annie_stru said...

London is an amazing city.. I totally understand why you miss it so much..
Your "couples on Primrose Hill" photos look truly outstanding! I only wish we could view them in a larger scale.

*These banoffee pies look so good!
;)