17.11.12

gifts from yesterday
how can I express my feelings about the gifts I received yesterday..

the situation we are going through is tough & it's really sad to see young people feeling miserable & depressed..

Which is why I feel so lucky and grateful to be surrounded by people "alive and kicking", with strength & desire to live.. 

everything is liquid today.. and maybe this is the perfect timing for us to take the risk & let our heart show us the way..

let's get back to the top then.. I received trough the post office yesterday one soap & four cartes postales!
those gifts made my day, as I'm following Angelica's blog for the past 6 months & though I haven't met her yet, I know she' s a person with a hidden treasure inside!
So, Angelica, apart from being an awesome photographer, she produces handmade olive oil soaps, their name is "koniklos" & you can take a look at them on this site!! Angelica has also mentioned her soaps on her blog herehere & here, which will also help you find out much more things about her!!

one last thing about my gift is that it has such a perfect and natural scent that I prefer smelling it rather than using it!!!!

that's all for today..
think positive & live your life as you want..
S.
facebook / instagram

2 comments:

angelica said...

hey. hope you are enjoying your soap. you make me blush. kiss kiss

annie_stru said...

Lucky you! Your gifts look amazing! Angelica's photos are really beautiful and the soap looks lovely! I have a friend that makes soaps too and I really love the natural scent and the raw texture handmade soaps have!
Enjoy! *x*x