6.11.12

sunday with friends
because "friends are the family we choose."..
* they were two 28 aged birthday girls!!
*it was a housewarming visit..
*it was the best chance to meet some people I've never imagined to meet!!
*.. and there was the Athenian sky that made me dream inside the "darkness"..

many thanks & hugs to Nileta for the perfect party, she is the most positive girl I've ever met & also the best hostess ever!!
..to Spyros for his moving to another home which "renewed"  the whole group!!
..and Eleni for her birthday & the opportunity to have fun & taste that great chestnut birthday cake..

Unfortunately I don't have pictures from Nileta's party but as I always used to say, "when you' re having a great time, you don't have time for photos"!!!

**I forgot to mention that Eleni makes the most delicious carrot cupcakes I've ever tasted!!
Kleo, the most unique & chic jewelers!!

***the painting on the wall, by D. as always..

now you may ask why I' m thanking all these people.. Because after two very difficult days..

They just made my day!!
S.
facebook / instagram

4 comments:

the muse and the ladybug said...

ama einai na sou ftiaxnoume ti mera na mas vlepeis kathe mera :)

sofia said...

ακριβώς!! εκεί ήθελα να καταλήξω!! :)

Cloudline Chic Flows said...

More than words happy to have met you beloved S. Your artful creative soul transcends in your smile and your honest kind eyes. :)

Digital hugs till we meet again :)

sofia said...

heart <3 to Eleni !!