13.2.13

swimming into the winter
and so the story goes..

3 short journeys.. 3 "business" trips for Natasa..  3 "photo" trips for me..
Serifos, Kea, Andros!

Greek islands under the winter light.. priceless. pure beauty.

Three photo-posts of our journeys that will be "drawn" by selected parts of "The little mariner" by Odysseas Elytis!!

Είσοδος

Είπα θα φύγω. Tώρα. Μ'ότι να 'ναι: τον σάκο μου
τον ταξιδιωτικό στον ώμο, στην τσέπη μου έναν οδηγό,
τη φωτογραφική μου μηχανή στο χέρι. Βαθιά στο χώμα
και βαθιά στο σώμα μου θα πάω να βρω ποιος είμαι.
Τι δίνω, τι μου δίνουν και περισσεύει το άδικο.

Entrance

I said I'll leave. Now. With whatever: travel sack on my
shoulder; guidebook in my pocket; camera in my hand. I'll go
deep in the soil and deep in my body to find out who I am.
What I give, what I am given, and still injustice has the
greater part.

translated by Olga Broumas.

Enjoy the rain today.
P.S: so glad I make some people happy by reading my blog!! A big thanks & a hug to Cue the Artist!!
S.

facebook / instagram

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs right back at ya :)

excited to see the winter photos you come up with from your trip. Ferry looks amazingly beautiful this time of year...

kranARI said...

Hugs right back at ya :)

Excited to see your winter photos from the islands, the ferry looks amazingly beautiful this time of year xx